Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tendonosisrotator Cufftear

...... Y. ..... FRIDAY .........¡ FESTIVAL ARRIVES AT LAST!

Hey guys, families and colleagues! I know y'all have been prepared and hard for this event. I for being out of school again for my little problem in his leg, I could not help, or prepare my kids the "Three B", the strange, led by me and in my heart for this! Gran Fiesta "or" New Year Festival "and stated that he replaces me has prepared well for Friday and that because of severe weather heavy rains, have not been performed.
But on Friday December 5 and our school will be dressed in color, music, joy. The appointment is for 19:30 pm and the boys from the morning shift with her breasts prepare the story "Peter Pam."
Here a video of his narrative:

Children afternoon with her breasts prepare the tale "The Little Mermaid" video here:

Finally it is my desire as a teacher in this community wish them all a great desire she

0 comments:

Post a Comment