Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How Much Does A Brazilian Wax Cost Pittsburgh Pa

My farewell to you "My School" Snack

school, one that took me almost 19 years ago and I was able to grow and develop in my profesión.Siempre full of children eager to learning, loving beings to give and receive shouts, laughter and some tears.
The "My School" is what leads me to remember all been there:

* Many different groups of children and charge at you.

* enormous affection received, both by those who were my students as people, my friends of many years.

* Many long hours of work, as well as lectures in our "Teachers Room", which allowed me to increase our relations and bring them in many cases to be personal.

* In you is to educate and train my children, and children of all my colleagues, there grew, they became teenagers, and were young and they were received. They also made friends who still try, since you formed a friendship enormous.

* The years spent forever trying to be attentive to any changes made in education, a day without wanting to, courses taken after I set up our first blog, which I lost mine by mistake and this year I put together another, that where I write and with the support of my colleagues is working and hopefully I hope to continue working.

* In recent times, and I brought you brought absences. Yes, absences due to decisions from other directions, locations, destinations, that is life to those who accompanied you so long, and also caused by the death of some. These absences were hurting me and although I came to you and other beings full of love, desire to work with and very likeable, was enormous and unbearable this feeling of pain I feel.

Now I say goodbye, this was the last year I shared your habitat, but I want you to know I'll always be "My School" and will hold deep inside me as well as my lifelong companions, which led me there, a day by chance and are Edith and Naomi, who worked together many years as if they were one: Marita, Martha, Angelica, Lydia, Agnes, Judith, Mariel, Marina, Telma, Irma, Martha's Music, Analía of Plastic Drawing Monica, Julia (who was the first left), Susie, the teachers and our beloved John Paul Charito both struggled with his illness, Vilma, Theresa and Martha English Claudia, our last Vice, Monica the Secretariat, of which we are as well defined my dear Marita those of the "Old Guard", and new generations and Monica Analía new officers, and Fernanda Analia of "Primerito" , Andrea and Florence of the "Second", Liliana my fellow "Third Party", Virginia's "Fourth" and I'm taking this venture into new technologies to continue working with blog, new teachers Analía, and Solange, the new Professor Giselle, Plastic Camilla, Daniela's "Sixth", Karina, Emily and Martha working in the library and just to all people of this great school and Educational Community was "The College National I have tried and always considered. For you

"My school" a huge THANKS!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment